Microneedling is a minimally invasive treatment to rejuvenate the skin and increase collagen production. A device with fine needles creates tiny punctures in the top layer of the skin, which triggers the body to create new collagen and elastin. Results can include improved texture and firmness, as well as a reduction in scars, pore size, and stretch marks. Microneedling may also be combined with a topical treatment, like PRP (platelet rich plasma) or another vitamin-rich serum.
The benefits of Microneedling:
- Improves fine lines and deeper wrinkles
- Reduces acne scars
- Softens stretch marks
- Evens skin tone
- Lightens hyperpigmentation and sun spots
- Reduces appearance of pores
- Firms and smooths skin texture
- Heals scars
- Reduces broken capillaries and spider veins
- Brings back the glow for fresher, younger-looking skin
At b2b Wellness Center, we offer our patients the latest in skin rejuvenation: Microneedling with PRP (also called the Vampire Facial®). For this procedure, we use The Eclipse MicroPen™ Elite which is the most advanced and automated Medical-Grade microneedling device on the market.
- TIP - Microneedling with PRP can be performed not only on the face but the body as well.